Battle Golf Club in the heart of 1066 Country
Grand Reopening 1st May 2015
We currently have job vacancies
see our Vacancies page
Battle Golf Club is situated in the heart of "1066 Country" just two miles from the historic town of Battle in East Sussex, infamous for the site of the "Battle of Hastings".
We can offer the following:
- An excellent golf course for beginners and experts alike
- Open 1st May to 31st October each year
- Bed & Breakfast Accommodation for golfers and non-golfers
- Restaurant offering meals and coffee / teas
- Secluded, safe and picturesque grounds for a relaxing break
- Marvellous countryside for bird watchers, walkers, cyclists
- Plenty of historic buildings, castles, and 1066 countryside
- Wash down facilities for motor cycles
The course is well maintained offering relaxed yet challenging golf and stands in an elevated position in an area of outstanding natural beauty. The course at 5928 yards, is par 71 and offers a course layout which is both challenging for the established player without being too daunting a prospect for the novice golf player.